Policies, forms and resources


Finance Forms

Student Accident Insurance - Caring for our students anywhere, anytime

Redlands College provides student accident insurance for all students, free of charge.  A copy of the policy brochure, claim form and medical attendant's statement may be obtained from public or student reception, or downloaded below.

Should an accident occur, how do I make a claim?

  • collect an insurance claim form from public reception, student reception or the Redlands College website 
  • have the treating doctor complete the Medical Practitioner’s Statement 
  • complete the School Student Accident Claim Form 
  • return all forms and supporting documents back to Redlands College for forwarding on to the insurance company

Before returning the claim form with the attachments, please note:
1. All invoices must be presented to Medicare and /or your Private Health Fund insurer where applicable before you present the invoices to the Student Accident insurer.
2. Whilst the GAP from your Private Health Fund insurance is claimable, if your Private Health Insurer does not pay the invoices or part thereof, your must provide a letter from them stating the reasons why.
3. Legislation prevents insurers from paying claims for any Medicare GAP; in other words, any expense associated with a Medicare benefit is not covered.
4. The policy only provides cover for costs incurred for a period of 12 months from the date of the accident/injury.
5. Please keep a copy of all documents submitted.

Other Forms

Policies & Procedures