We value affordable, quality, Christ-centred education which is why our fees are inclusive of compulsory camps and excursions, most sport choices and Student Accident Insurance (24/7 Insurance - Caring for our students anywhere, anytime).
2019 Fee Structure
|Per Term||Per Year|
|Eldest student||Full fee|
|Fifth & subsequent students||-90%|
1. Term fees are preferably payable in full by the due date on the invoice. Alternatively, our accounts department will calculate a suitable weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan to settle fees over the year.
2. For an annual payment of tuition fees, made in full before the end of January, a discount of 2.5% applies.
3. If fees are not paid by the due date, unless there is prior agreement, (preferably a Bpay arrangement), a late payment administrative fee of $35/term will apply. Should an agreement between the College and parent/s not be reached at this time, the student's place in the school will be reviewed.
1. Tuition fees are inclusive of all curriculum related costs, other than non-compulsory activities, some sport choices, stationery supplies and uniform shop purchases. Charges for non-compulsory activities and the cost of the school bus service (if used to travel to and from school) are levied each term.
2. Parents of students in Year 3 to Year 12 supply an iPad as standard school equipment. The College makes iPads available for each student to use from Prep to Year 2. Families make their own decisions about where and how to purchase iPads. For further information, please visit our iPad Portal. Apps: a core collection of apps is required. Please refer to the apps page on the iPad Portal. Subject specific and/or year level apps will be purchased by the College and gifted to your child via their school email account.
3. Voluntary contributions to the Building Fund and Bursary Trust are tax deductible.