We value affordable, quality, Christ-centred education which is why our fees are inclusive of compulsory camps and excursions, most sport choices and Student Accident Insurance (24/7 Insurance - Caring for our students anywhere, anytime).
2020 Fee Structure
|Per Term||Per Year|
|Eldest student||Full fee|
|Fifth & subsequent students||-90%|
1. A discount of 2.5% will apply to annual fees paid in full by the end of January.
2. Alternatively, our accounts department will calculate a suitable weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan to settle fees over the year.
3. Failure to settle fees by the due date, and unless there is prior agreement, (preferably a Bpay arrangement), the student's enrolment may be reviewed.
1. Tuition fees are inclusive of all curriculum related costs, other than non-compulsory activities, some sport choices, stationery supplies and uniform shop purchases. Charges for non-compulsory activities and the cost of the school bus service (if used to travel to and from school) are levied seperately.
2. The College makes iPads available to each student from Prep to Year 2. Parents of students in Years 3 to 9 are required to supply an iPad, as their core Information Communication Technology (ICT), to support learning at school and home. Students in Years 10 to 12 have the option to bring their own device. (Click this link for programme information and requirements)
3. Voluntary contributions to the Building Fund and Bursary Trust are tax deductible.