1. Term fees are preferably payable in full by the due date on the invoice. Alternatively, our accounts department will calculate a suitable weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan to settle fees over the year.
2. For an annual payment of tuition fees, made in full before the end of January, a discount of 2.5% applies.
3. If fees are not paid by the due date, unless there is prior agreement, (preferably a Bpay arrangement), a late payment administrative fee of $35/term will apply. Should an agreement between the College and parent/s not be reached at this time, the student's place in the school will be reviewed.
1. Tuition fees are inclusive of all curriculum related costs, other than non-compulsory activities, some sport choices, stationery supplies and uniform shop purchases.
2. Voluntary contributions to the Building Fund and Bursary Trust are tax deductible.