Hi Everyone! As the Term comes to a close, so does the steps challenge. There is not much in it so let’s go for a big finish. Children and Educators I challenge you to put your best foot forward and step it up!
We have been doing magic tricks this week. Science can be a little magical as well. We were astounded at how we cannot crush an unboiled egg with only one hand. We thought we were strong. We even surprised a few of the parents.
In week 10 we are having our Term Talent Show on Tuesday. Start practicing now. The Educators are going to perform as well.
Holiday Program: Count down on - less than 2 weeks until the School Holidays! There are lots of exciting things planned for the holidays. I am looking forward to the Slumber Party. I am going to wear my P J's. Also the excursions look awesome – especially the Robotics workshop to Building Blocks.
- Centre M – 0455 913 339
- Centre E – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head office – 1300 366 437
Remember: “Happiness is…….. not having to set the alarm for the next day”
Katrina Hardie, Team Leader
What’s on next week? Talent
- Mon 18 June: ASC – Make bead bracelets
- Tue 19 June: ASC – Talent Show
- Wed 20 June: BSC – Make monsters
- Thu 21 June: ASC – Cooking – herb and cheese scrolls
- Fri 22 June: BSC – Sleeping Lions