The Redlands College community looks out for the safety of its students, each other and our community neighbours in Anson Road and Allan Day Drive.
Traffic flow is always a challenge around any school. Please be sensitive when driving around local streets during peak traffic times. We also recognise that during this period of construction, there is extra pressure on traffic and parking. We hope the following information may assist you in planning your drop off and pick up times.
- three 2-minute stop-drop-go bays outside M Block at the front of the College
- Council carpark drop-off zone on Anson Road
- Council car park (off Birkdale Road, behind the community centre and tennis courts). Access to the College is via a footbridge.
- designated street parking on Anson Road
- the dirt car park at the end of the Anson Road cul-de-sac
- Council car park on Anson Road
- Council car park (off Birkdale Road, behind the community centre and tennis courts).
We look forward to next term when there should be increased parking options.