A number of language students represented the College recently at the Modern Language Teachers Multi-Language Competition, a speech competition held at Griffith University.
This competition required students to have memorized a speech in either Japanese or Spanish, present it to a panel of judges and answer some questions after it.
All of our students should be very proud of their achievements – this was a very tough competition with many schools across Brisbane represented.
Year 8 Spanish:
- Participation – Tegwen Creber / Lucy Clark
- Highly Commended – Noah Souter
Year 7 Japanese:
- Highly Commended – He Rou Kao
Year 8 Japanese:
- Participation - Isla Souter
- Highly Commended – John Benemile
- 4th Place – TianYi Kao
Year 9 Japanese:
- Participation – Katherine Elvery
- Highly Commended – Shannon Macleod