The Parent Library is a section of the Redlands College Library. It is located near the downstairs circulation desk. Please feel free to come and browse before school, pop in for a sneaky peak before pick up time or come after school. Some of our lovely parents recently joined us for a preview and cuppa.
Our Parent Library at Redlands College is designed to provide you with a variety of resources to support you in your parenting adventures and also for your general interest.
Some titles include:
- Boundaries With Teens
- When Bad Things Happen: A Guide To Help Kids Cope
- Beyond Cyber bullying
- Tough Topics: Divorce and separation
- One Step Ahead: Raising 3-12 Years Olds
- Spotless: Room By Room Solutions To Domestic Disasters
- The New Dare To Discipline
- Lunchbox Yummies: No more boring Sandwiches!
To explore more resources please visit:
- Select Basic search then choose Advanced search.
- At the bottom of the screen, under Branches, select Redlands College.
- Under Collection, select Parent Library then hit return.
You will be able to access 192 resources. Click on the arrows to move through all the pages of listed resources. For more information about the title, click on title.
Loans are for two weeks but the borrowing period can be extended at your request. Our Library staff are available to assist you if you require help. We are always interested in ideas for resources that you will find helpful. Please send any recommendations to Mrs Peachey at email@example.com