Our mission is to foster a Christ-centred school community which, through the co-operation of staff, students and their families, provides for students from across the community spectrum, a quality education which values respect for the individual, a commitment to excellence in all endeavours and the desire to develop one's God-given abilities.
Redlands College exists to provide a Christ-centred education that will prepare young people to serve God and influence the world.
- Dynamic and transparent Christian faith
- Formation of character
- A holistic approach to education
- Commitment to life-long learning
- Pursuit of creativity, passion and innovation
- Desire to serve others
- Respect for all members of the community
Psalm 78:4 "We will not hide these truths from our children, we will tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord, about His power and His mighty wonders."
Three Year Strategic Focus: Building for Learning
- Building our pedagogical capacity through academic, pastoral and co-curricular teams which facilitate a deep engagement with learning for all students
- Building our physical capacity through a College heart, wellbeing centre, hospitality precinct, staff work and social areas and student/staff collaboration areas
- Building our personal capacity by developing individual professional learning journeys, with learning goals supported by professional development and collegial interaction