We are a Christ-centred learning community committed to academic excellence and seeing students flourish in all areas of life. Our Prep-Year 12, coeducational community of 1300 students embraces an intentional focus on quality teaching and learning, as we seek to challenge students and equip them to live a life of significance and positive influence on humanity.
Our staff at Redlands College are committed to inspiring the learning journey of all students. The holistic College curriculum incorporates academics, vocational education, creative arts, performance music, sport, outdoor education and Christian character development, to ensure a broad suite of opportunities for students to engage and experience success.
Redlands College is intentionally positioned as an employer of choice, providing competitive benefits to employees within a culture focussed on collaboration, innovation and creativity.
College staff enjoy our beautiful campus with modern resources and facilities including our Sports Centre, indoor heated Swimming Pool, Multi-purpose Hall, Drama Theatre, Science Centre, Library, outdoor sports courts and ovals.
There are numerous benefits available to Redlands College staff, including:
- Contributory superannuation above the 9.5% SGC
- Salary Continuance Insurance subsidised by the College
- Salary packaging on superannuation, work-related laptops and motor vehicles
- Opportunities to undertake Professional Learning and Development programs
- Opportunities to undertake additional responsibilities and leadership roles
- Opportunities to participate in co-curricular activities including mission trips, overseas study tours, ski trips, The Duke of Edinburgh's Award program, school camps, College musical and play productions
- Staff Missions Sabbatical Program – one staff member a year will be released from their duties for one term, to undertake volunteer mission work with an approved organisation, whilst the College continues to pay their normal wage.
- Access to College indoor heated swimming pool
- Access to a College gym
- Above industry average salary levels
Home Economics & Food and Nutrition Teacher | Commencing 21 January 2019
We invite experienced Home Economics & Food and Nutrition teachers to apply for this part-time, 12 month leave replacement position, commencing 21 January 2019. There is potential for this to be a full-time position for the right applicant.
The ability to teach Home Economics & Food and Nutrition subjects across Years 8 – 10 will be required. Please refer to the job advertisement below for further information. Applications close at 4pm on Friday 30 November. Please note that the College reserves the right to fill this position prior to the closing date.
To apply for either of these positions, please submit the following:
- Employment Application Form
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applications should be addressed to:
Shuen Lim | Human Resource Officer | Email: email@example.com
When vacant positions arise, all job advertisements will be listed on this employment page. Job advertisements are also advertised via Seek, the Christian Schools Australia jobs website, the Associated Christian Schools website, and shared on the College’s social media platforms.
General Applications (inc. Supply Teaching)
To express your interest in employment at Redlands College, you are welcome to submit a general employment application. All employment applications must include the following:
- Completed Employment Application Form
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please email completed applications to:
Shuen Lim | Human Resource Officer | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
All teaching positions require applicants to hold a current Queensland Teacher Registration. All non-teaching positions require applicants to provide evidence of a current Queensland Government Working with Children Check (Blue Card).
All staff are required to be practising Christians, who are able to actively express the College's Christian faith. Applicants must include a current reference from a leader in their church.