We are a Christ-centred learning community committed to academic excellence and seeing students flourish in all areas of life. Our Prep-Year 12, coeducational community of 1350 students embraces an intentional focus on quality teaching and learning, as we seek to challenge students and equip them to live a life of significance and positive influence on humanity.
Our staff at Redlands College are committed to inspiring the learning journey of all students. The holistic College curriculum incorporates academics, vocational education, creative arts, performance music, sport, outdoor education and Christian character development, to ensure a broad suite of opportunities for students to engage and experience success.
Redlands College is intentionally positioned as an employer of choice, providing competitive benefits to employees within a culture focussed on collaboration, innovation and creativity.
College staff enjoy our beautiful campus with modern resources and facilities including our Sports Centre, indoor heated Swimming Pool, Multi-purpose Hall, Drama Theatre, Science Centre, Library, outdoor sports courts and ovals.
There are numerous benefits available to Redlands College staff, including:
- Contributory superannuation above the 9.5% SGC
- Salary Continuance Insurance subsidised by the College
- Salary packaging on superannuation, work-related laptops and motor vehicles
- Opportunities to undertake Professional Learning and Development programs
- Opportunities to undertake additional responsibilities and leadership roles
- Opportunities to participate in co-curricular activities including mission trips, overseas study tours, ski trips, The Duke of Edinburgh's Award program, school camps, College musical and play productions
- Staff Missions Sabbatical Program – one staff member a year will be released from their duties for one term, to undertake volunteer mission work with an approved organisation, whilst the College continues to pay their normal wage.
- Access to College indoor heated swimming pool
- Access to a College gym
- Above industry average salary levels
2021 Expression of Interest
As we prepare for the 2021 school year, we would like to extend an invitation to interested teaching staff from any year level or subject area to submit your expression of interest for consideration. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially and we will not contact your referees prior to requesting permission from you. Please refer to the job advertisement below for further information. Applicants must be a Christian and an active member of their church.
To express you interest in future positions, please submit the following for consideration:
- Employment Application Form
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applications should be addressed to:
Shuen Lim | Human Resource Officer | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All teaching positions require applicants to hold a current Queensland College of Teacher's (QCT) Registration. All non-teaching positions require applicants to provide evidence of a current Queensland Government Working with Children Check (Blue Card).
All staff are required to be practising Christians, who are able to actively express the College's Christian faith. Applicants must include a current reference form a leader in their church, or a church leader's referee details.
When vacant positions arise, all job advertisements will be listed on this employment page. Job advertisements are also advertised via Seek, the Christian Schools Australia jobs website, the Associated Christian Schools website, and shared in the College's social media platforms.