We are a Christ-centred learning community committed to academic excellence and seeing students flourish in all areas of life. Our Prep-Year 12, coeducational community of 1300 students embraces an intentional focus on quality teaching and learning, as we seek to challenge students and equip them to live a life of significance and positive influence on humanity.
Our staff at Redlands College are committed to inspiring the learning journey of all students. The holistic College curriculum incorporates academics, vocational education, creative arts, performance music, sport, outdoor education and Christian character development, to ensure a broad suite of opportunities for students to engage and experience success.
Redlands College is intentionally positioned as an employer of choice, providing competitive benefits to employees within a culture focussed on collaboration, innovation and creativity.
College staff enjoy our beautiful campus with modern resources and facilities including our Sports Centre, indoor heated Swimming Pool, Multi-purpose Hall, Drama Theatre, Science Centre, Library, outdoor sports courts and ovals.
There are numerous benefits available to Redlands College staff, including:
- Contributory superannuation above the 9.5% SGC
- Salary Continuance Insurance subsidised by the College
- Salary packaging on superannuation, work-related laptops and motor vehicles
- Opportunities to undertake Professional Learning and Development programs
- Opportunities to undertake additional responsibilities and leadership roles
- Opportunities to participate in co-curricular activities including mission trips, overseas study tours, ski trips, The Duke of Edinburgh's Award program, school camps, College musical and play productions
- Staff Missions Sabbatical Program – one staff member a year will be released from their duties for one term, to undertake volunteer mission work with an approved organisation, whilst the College continues to pay their normal wage.
- Access to College indoor heated swimming pool
- Access to a College gym
- Above industry average salary levels
Policies and Statements
Current Employment Opportunities
Positions which become vacant will be advertised on this page as well as on SEEK.com. Please refer to the specific job advertisement for instructions on how to address your application.
All teaching positions require applicants to hold a current Queensland Teacher Registration. All non-teaching positions require applicants to provide evidence of a current Queensland Government Working with Children Check (Blue Card).
All staff are required to be practising Christians, who are able to actively express the College's Christian faith. Applicants must include a current reference from a leader in their church.