Redlands College book lists are now available.
Click here to place your book order.
Parents can place all book orders online directly to OfficeMax following the easy instructions. Please be aware OfficeMax do not have a store for you to visit, so online is your only option. The College will not be distributing or accepting any booklists.
|1. Log onto www.officemaxschools.com.au|
|2. Type in Redlands College, Wellington Point and enter school access code 7YS2T|
|3. Complete the student's details and select year level list you need to purchase for|
|4. Select the relevant subjects for your child and click 'View Requirements List' at the bottom of the page and make changes (if required)|
|5. Please note: Some items have been marked as 'Must be purchased from OfficeMax'|
|6. If you have more than one student at the College, repeat the above steps|
|7. Once completed, proceed to checkout|
|8. An order confirmation will be sent to your email address|
|9. Any questions or problems can be directed to officemaxschools.com.au/help or call Customer Service on 136629|
Please note the following:
- Providing there is not a note on a particular item stating that it must be purchased from OfficeMax, you are free to source booklist items from other providers.
- Please be aware that with the iPad program in place for Years 2 - 12, some subjects and year levels will not need any supplies. Therefore these will not appear on the booklist.
- All orders will be delivered to your nominated address.
- On of before 3 December 2017 will be delivered free of charge before the end of December 2017
- After 3 December and on or before 17 December 2017, will incur a delivery fee of $9.95 and be delivered before the start of Term 1 2018
- After December 17 2017 and on or before 31 December 2017, will incur a delivery fee of $19.90 and will be delivered before the start of Term 1 2018
- After 31 December 2017 will incur a delivery fee of $19.90 with all efforts to deliver prior to the beginning of Term 1, 2018
- Methods of payment included Mastercard, Visa and Paypal
We ask that you access the online booklists by the due date which is 3 December 2017.