1. Term fees are preferably payable in full by the due date on the invoice. Alternatively, our accounts department will calculate a suitable weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plan to settle fees over the year.
2. For an annual payment of tuition fees, made in full before the end of January, a discount of 2.5% applies.
3. If fees are not paid by the due date, unless there is prior agreement, (preferably a Bpay arrangement), a late payment administrative fee of $35/term will apply. Should an agreement between the College and parent/s not be reached at this time, the student's place in the school will be reviewed.
1. Tuition fees are inclusive of all curriculum related costs other than non-compulsory activities, some sport choices, stationery supplies and uniform shop purchases.
2. Voluntary contributions to the Building Fund are tax deductible. Other donations such as those to the Bursary Trust are not tax deductible.