Hi Everyone! We hope you enjoyed the holidays. Our program was so much fun. We went bowling, swimming, and to the movies. We also had Ocean Life come and let us touch lots of sea creatures. We made movies and a putt putt course.
Here are a couple of pictures of what we made over the holidays:
We have lots of new equipment including a pool table, foosball table and a piano. Keep your eye out for more new equipment to come!!
Do you need to make a booking? Log on at extend.com.au and book via the Parent Portal.
Remember: “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” – C.S Lewis
Katrina Hardie, Team Leader
What’s on next week?
- Monday 30th January: ASC – Fried Rice for Afternoon snack
- Tuesday 31st January: ASC – Gymnastics Class
- Wednesday 1st February: BCS – Make a rooster cup ASC – Science – Fireworks in a jar
- Thursday 2nd February: ACS – Make Fortune cookies
- Friday 3rd February: ASC - Make a Chinese Drum
PARENT PORTAL: extend.com.au