Our mission is to foster a Christ-centred school community which, through the co-operation of staff, students and their families, provides for students from across the community spectrum, a quality education which values respect for the individual, a commitment to excellence in all endeavours and the desire to develop one's God-given abilities.
Redlands College exists to provide a Christ-centred education that will prepare young people to serve God and influence the world.
- Dynamic and transparent Christian faith
- Commitment to life-long learning with integrity
- Pursuit of improved practice, innovation, creativity and research
- Desire to help others both locally and globally in partnership with our College community with a servant heart
- Care for and respect all members of our community
- Strong resilience in all learners